NINE Lake Tahoe 2019
April 10 - 14
Topics and Experiences
- Community: be seen, heard and loved
- Financial Wellness with The Financial Gym: Just like a personal trainer at your gym, a financial trainer gives you expert guidance, cheers you on, and holds you accountable in ways that no app can.
- Setting healthy boundaries in your professional and personal life with Kym Ventola. Reduce resentment & anger; improve confidence and clarity.
- Mental and emotional wellness with a Licensed Therapist
- Yoga Therapy and Meditation with Jenn Tarrant: for PTSD, rehabilitation from surgery or injury, chronic pain, anxiety, depression and more
- Confidence: own who you are, find your voice, reduce judgment and comparison
- The Father Wound with Shadé Ashani: "All the things I wanted my father to do for me -- protection, support, love, help, rescue -- I learned to give myself. Only then did I get free from continuously dating and loving abusers."
- Self Care tools and discussions with Randi Kay
- Physical wellness: hikes, yoga, walks and activities
NINE Lake Tahoe 2019 is a transformative experience created by women, for women. 3 FULL DAYS, all inclusive, wellness experience focused on mental, physical, financial and emotional health.
At NINE, you can expect workshops and experiences related to:
Mental wellness including meditation, therapy and self care tools
Professional development and financial advice
Personal development such as setting healthy boundaries, discovering your identity and purpose
Discussions on boundaries, expectations and communication
Bonding, community and friendship
With only 29 spots available, NINE is an intimate experience where you are paying to be seen and heard, to connect with strong women, and to learn valuable practices that will help you live happier and healthier in the long run.
Your meals, accommodation, and adventure day are ALL INCLUDED in the price. All you have to do is book your travel and set aside money for any activities or 1-on-1's you may want to do during free time. Many of these activists are free or very affordable.
NINE Retreat is consistently staged at beautiful and serene lodgings set-away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. In April 2019, we'll be staying at a boutique hotel, BaseCamp Tahoe South, in Lake Tahoe, CA. Accomodations are included in your registration. Learn more about the venue and the accommodations:
NINE Retreat invites the most inspiring women to share their stories, life experiences, and expertise. From certified coaches and therapists; to yoga and mindfulness teachers; to business and financial experts; every year brings something new and offers content that every woman can connect with. Meet the teachers for this year's retreat:
Meals + Snacks
All of your meals and snacks are included in your registration. When you register, we will ask for any dietary restrictions and allergies and will do our best to accommodate! We always have vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options.
We believe that mental health is just as important as physical health. At NINE, we always have a licensed therapist available for you to talk to.
Starts at $1,950 (early bird registration until 9/15/18 = $150 discount)
- Meals and Snacks
- 3 Full Days of Learning
- Photos Gallery of Professional Images from the Retreat
- NINE T-shirt
- Tote Bag Full of Zero Waste Treats and Gift